Our work is based on the understanding that the quality of governmental institutions is of the outmost importance for the well-being of women, men and children and the overall political, economic and social development of a specific society.
By Quality of Government, Proffs Consulting & Training means trustworthy, reliable, impartial, uncorrupted and competent government institutions that operate on ethical principles and values in public service.
We have required expertise to provide governmental institutions with technical support to create and strengthen reliable and quality of government institutions. This support may include:
- Establishing and strengthening internal structures (the division of tasks within an organization that shows who does what) and systems (the processes and flows that show how an organization get things done);
- Facilitating internal change processes in a participatory, iterative and strategic manner;
- Assisting public institutions to develop strategies and action plans such as Strategy for organizational development, Development strategy, Human resource strategy, Communication strategy, Citizens’ engagement strategy etc.;
- Developing and promoting result-based performance of the public servants;
- Designing and conducting organizational analysis aimed at identifying systemic institutional weaknesses;
- Establishing and nourishing effective partnerships with business and civil society organizations.
We tailor our services to the needs, expectations and specific context of our clients creating reform-enabling environment.